SIGNS YOU'VE HAD TOO MUCH OF THE 90'S
1. You try to enter your password on the
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach
your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk
next to you.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger
South America, but you
haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet thisyear.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with
friends is that they do
not have e-mail addresses.
7. Your idea of being organized is multiple
colored post-it notes.
8. You hear most of your jokes via email instead
of in person.
9. When you go home after a long day at work you
still answer the
phone in a business manner.
10. You've sat at the same desk for four years and
worked for three
11. Your company's welcome sign is attached with
12. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
13. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock
14. It's dark when you drive to and from work, even in
15. You know exactly how many days you've got left
until you retire.
16. Interviewees, despite not having the relevant
terminate the interview when
told of the starting salary.
17. Vacation time is something you roll over to next
18. Your relatives and family describe your job as
19. The only reason you recognize your kids is because
are on your desk.
20. You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting.